www.cariboucoffee.com
  www.cariboucoffee.com
There are newer employer reviews for Caribou Coffee

Former Employee - Store Manager
Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Caribou Coffee full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great products and store teams.

Cons

Average pay for lot's of hours.

279 Other Employee Reviews for Caribou Coffee (View Most Recent)

Love this company

I worked at Caribou Coffee

Pros

Great work environment, fun staff, GREAT benefits! Free half pound of coffee a week! mmm Fun part-time job.

Cons

Hard to come up with any cons. Better benefits for long time employment would be nice.

Great Company with strong values and leadership.

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Caribou Coffee

Pros

Caribou Coffee is a wonderfully local Minnesota Company. They have very strong values and are committed to being the best. I personally love how devoted they are the people that work for them, they do a great job training, recognizing, and growing there people. Caribou is also very dedicated to the community, they do an amazing job with outreach and try to give back to the community any way they can!

Cons

Inner company communication is ok, but big changes with operations I feel are very rushed and not fully thought out to catch potential flaws in the plans. The joke with in the company is thats how we do it, were caribou, we just make decisions and deal with the problems later. A lot of changes made are made to impact the NOW and not looked at a larger scale to see what happens to the LATER times.

Keep moving forward, we are doing a very good job and are growing everyday! Keep fighting for what we believe in as a company and never lose sight of those values, as soon as we loose our values we lose the employees that share the very same values.

There are newer employer reviews for Caribou Coffee