Caribou Coffee
www.cariboucoffee.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Cashier

Cashier (Current Employee)
Dayton, OH

ProsGood coworkers, educational coffee experience, relaxed atmosphere, and great customers. Always felt like I was around a supportive group of friends moreso than coworkers.

ConsCorporate management is sometimes detached from the reality of the business. Heavily pushes certain items that don't sell very well, instead of focusing on better basic coffee blends. High emphasis on keeping labor hours down, which means we're often short-handed.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employee suggestions, focus more so on quality than crowding our menu with dozens of useless mixes. Improve the employee's POS software to speed up entry and allow changes WITHOUT deleting the entire drink entry.

Fun place to work if your management is good

Team Member (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Caribou Coffee full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great discounts on Coffee and Products, You meet the coolest… Cons: Pay isn't amazing and its somewhat difficult to get a raise. Also your hourly rate may change… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast paced, yet friendly and fun.

Senior Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Duluth, MN

I have been working at Caribou Coffee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is always opportunity for advancement and the company prefers to promote from within where possible.… Cons: Sometimes plans aren't always thought through on the corporate end, so the stores end up taking the brunt… Advice to Senior Management: When planning to launch something at the store level, please reach out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Caribou Coffee.

Worked for Caribou Coffee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caribou Coffee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caribou Coffee CEO Mike Tattersfield. All reviews posted anonymously by Caribou Coffee employees.