Caribou Coffee
www.cariboucoffee.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great... until that whole downsizing thing

Team Member (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsFun and fast paced
Great tasting products- especially the espresso based drinks
Friendly and supportive fellow team members and supervisors

ConsEmployees are afterthought
Downsizing came as shock to stores. Could have been handled better as it left many unemployed within a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany employees at my store felt undervalued. Management could show more appreciation. Something like a Christmas gift may seem trivial but it means a lot. Getting a letter that basically amounted to telling us we should consider it an honor to work for the company is not really a good look. I suppose what followed with the store closings was really just a reflection of that company/customer first attitude.

Awesome

I have been working at Caribou Coffee full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun exciting outgoing happy friendly Cons: None at this time very satisified Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Moderate company, great product.

Store Manager (Former Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I worked at Caribou Coffee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The product they produce is quality. The demands on… Cons: Sadly my DM had no experience being a DM, and had never worked at the manager level. She had been a purchasing manager for… Advice to Senior Management: Use DMs with a bit more background. Aslo a DM with three years of 80-100% store manager turnover… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Caribou Coffee.

Worked for Caribou Coffee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caribou Coffee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Caribou Coffee CEO Mike Tattersfield. All reviews posted anonymously by Caribou Coffee employees.