Carilion Clinic
www.carilion.com Roanoke, VA 5000+ Employees

Glad to be a part of this team!

Clinical Associate (Current Employee)
Roanoke, VA

ProsI genuinely would recommend Carilion to my friends (and have). Hired several weeks ago, I have been impressed by the professionalism of the company. As a Carilion employee, you really are part of a huge, successful team. Personally, my trainers and managers have been great as well - completely willing to work around my college class schedule.

ConsThe only thing that I can think that might be a slight drawback is pay. Though at the same time, I do not have a degree or license yet -- so I'm definitely not complaining. And the benefits are great.

I love working for Carilion.

Medical Scribe (Current Employee)
    Tazewell, VA

I have been working at Carilion Clinic

Pros: Small, intiment work environment and excellent co-workers. Cons: Need more than just one full-time persin and one part-time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not concerned with the employees

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Roanoke, VA

I have been working at Carilion Clinic

Pros: Some great team members. Opportunities to advance Cons: benefits, upper management not concerned with employee satisfaction Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to what the employees are saying. Communicate… More
There are newer reviews on Carilion Clinic.

Worked for Carilion Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carilion Clinic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carilion Clinic CEO Nancy Howell Agee. All reviews posted anonymously by Carilion Clinic employees.