There are newer employer reviews for Carilion Clinic

Glad to be a part of this team!

Current Employee - Clinical Associate in Roanoke, VA
Current Employee - Clinical Associate in Roanoke, VA

I have been working at Carilion Clinic full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I genuinely would recommend Carilion to my friends (and have). Hired several weeks ago, I have been impressed by the professionalism of the company. As a Carilion employee, you really are part of a huge, successful team. Personally, my trainers and managers have been great as well - completely willing to work around my college class schedule.

Cons

The only thing that I can think that might be a slight drawback is pay. Though at the same time, I do not have a degree or license yet -- so I'm definitely not complaining. And the benefits are great.

Other Employee Reviews for Carilion Clinic

1. I love working for Carilion.

Current Employee - Medical Scribe in Tazewell, VA
    Current Employee - Medical Scribe in Tazewell, VA

Pros

Small, intiment work environment and excellent co-workers.

Cons

Need more than just one full-time persin and one part-time person working as an ED Medical Scribe.

2. Excellent place to work, this is what you make of it.

Current Employee - Security in Roanoke, VA
    Current Employee - Security in Roanoke, VA

Pros

There is many opportunities for growth, or lateral transfers. The educational benifits are excellent for those of use willing to take advantage of them.

Cons

Quite a bit of people have a sense of entitlement attitude. There are some employees who think they should advance, get promoted or receive raises just because they show up. The medical benefits are embarrassing considering we are in the health care business.

Advice to Management

Stop trying so hard to retaine incompetent employees. Be more responsive to employees on a personal level instead of always throwing out the "company line," with fortune 500 catch phrases.