Carl's Jr
www.carlsjr.com Los Angeles, CA 500 to 999 Employees

upper management SUCKS.

Crew Member (Former Employee)
Chino, CA

ProsCoworkers are usually fun to work with
Learn spanish from cooks
Easy job to land
once you've been gain the respect of shift leaders, you have ALOT of leeway ;)

ConsUppermanagement is terrible. They do NOT care about you AT ALL. I had ONE GM that was awesome. I had three total.
You're SUPPOSED to get a raise every year. my last year there they decided to throw out a HUGE middle finger to all the loyal employees and say no raises. One girl got fired for not offering an upsize on ONE order. You kidding me?

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so greedy. Notice how chick fil a and innout are so successful? they actually care about the customer and you dont. They are ALOT more generous with both employees and customers.
Happy Employee = MUCH more sales.

One of the worst jobs ever.

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Bakersfield, CA

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time for more than a year

Pros: -Friendly co-workers -Discount on food -Easy to get hired Cons: -Management is terrible. They are rude and inconsiderate. -There is always a lack of supplies. -If you're a cashier, you get the worst end of this job.… Advice to Senior Management: You should really treat your employees with respect , if you want it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bottom of the job chain

Cashier (Current Employee)
    Redding, CA

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Repetative, and easy if you kmnow what your doing. Cons: Smelly, low-grade, and small room for advancement. not a career… Advice to Senior Management: Be a good leader who leads by example. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Carl's Jr.

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carl's Jr reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carl's Jr CEO Andrew Puzder. All reviews posted anonymously by Carl's Jr employees.