Carl's Jr

www.carlsjr.com

Fast paced and always busy, management is the worst

Cook (Current Employee)

ProsWorking as a team was very good. Majority of my coworkers are willing to help. Discounts of 50% off food when on breaks and 20% off any other time.

ConsThe place is always busy and fast paced. If you are the cook, as I am, you will fall behind on orders. You constantly get yelled at my management and even some of the rude cashiers about not putting out the food fast enough. All orders had to be out in under 3 minutes, which is nearly impossible when customers order 6+ burgers.

But the worst of it all was when you had weekly upper management come in to inspect the place working efficiently. They never praise the employees, they just hassle us about the mistakes we do. Every employee hates them.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with the crew members and not hassle them. We do our best to provide great service.

Dead end job

Drive Through Cashier (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Carl's Jr part-time for more than a year

Pros: None that I remember from the top of my head, just… Cons: Long grueling hours for little pay, angry and demanding customers, unreasonable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The first and worst job I ever had!!!

Crew Member (Former Employee) Nampa, ID

I worked at Carl's Jr full-time for more than a year

Pros: -You get 50% discount on food when you work! -Really good… Cons: -Favoritism -Low pay -Difficult customers -No tips( If you got a $10-25 tip they would tell you they will have to pay you $3.25 because your getting tips!… Advice to Senior Management: -Respect the employee you take for granted! (Some of us are really hard workers, and other lazies) -Talk to the employees when they quit if you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Carl's Jr.

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!