Carl's Jr

www.carlsjr.com

Good first job.

Cashier (Current Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsThe people around you have a great attitude that you will not regret applying here. The leadership that the shift leaders gain is very satisfying because they take there job seriously and help out the cashiers with any help that is needed. The assistant manager takes so many risks at the job site that he should get a promotion to become GM.

ConsSometimes the client's will complain for no reason whatsoever just to get free food for most of the time. When it gets busy, people tend to complain on why their order has taken so long and they make us cashiers feel slow and not focused.

Advice to Senior Managementinclude more people in the start of the morning shift so that the cashier who opens doesn't feel stressed out doing everything.

Good first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros: -flexible hours, good management, decent pay, small learning curve Cons: dealing with the public, pay could be better Advice to Senior Management: pay more More

cashier

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros: works well with schedule friendly Cons: unorganized hours were too flexable 1 week 25 hours next… Advice to Senior Management: die More
There are newer reviews on Carl's Jr.

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!