There are newer employer reviews for Carl's Jr

Fast Food Service

Former Employee - General Manager  in  Elk Grove, CA
Former Employee - General Manager in Elk Grove, CA

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros

If you enjoy working with people and you don't mind physical labor It can be a rewarding job. You will function in a fast paced enviroment 80% of the time so your work day will "fly by".

Cons

Your work week can exceed 60 hour on a regular basis. The company states they have a work /life balance, however the company's actions will prove that statement to be false. General managers in areas that don't have a uneducated labor force will struggle to retain employees.

When employees follow the proper guidelines for airing greivences, they should be addressed in a manner that's fair to all parties involved.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Carl's Jr (View Most Recent)

crazy

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros

meet people, learn to work at a fast pace and make decisions quickly. definitely become more outgoing after doing this for a while

Cons

rules are always broken, pay is bad, no benefits depending on if you are corporate owned or franchised owned, crazy stuff happens between employees. basically the employees make the job harder than it has to be.

physically and emotionally draining, but good temp college job

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexible schedules, awesome food for lunch at 50% disc =)

Cons

very fast-paced and are constantly pressured by time, need to keep smiles on even when not feeling them, always come out smelling like grease

communicate with employees more often and share your goals with us because sometimes we are clueless of what is going on...

There are newer employer reviews for Carl's Jr

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!