There are newer employer reviews for Carl's Jr

sales

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

upward mobility and relaxed atmosphere

Cons

boring job long hours horrible pay

give incentives, groom talent better

75 Other Employee Reviews for Carl's Jr (View Most Recent)

Very enjoyable place of employment.

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Woodburn, OR
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Woodburn, OR

I have been working at Carl's Jr full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Positive and motivating environment. Lots of opportunities for advancement from within. Great management team. The company thrives to have extraordinary customer service, and reward you for providing it. Also the customers very much appreciate the service, and aren't afraid to let you know, which gives you a sense of pride in work. Very team driven, with hardworking crew members and supportive management.

Cons

At this point I don't have any cons. I was given an opportunity that others weren't offering me, even though to be honest at first at 27yrs. of age I was feeling working fast food was not enough of an accomplishment. After I became aware of all the advancement opportunities my whole outlook changed. In a few short months I have been working hard to work my way up, and I am so grateful this company is acknowledging my potential.

I like when we have store to store or even in store competition. It's a good way to motivate the crew and keep spirits high. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see new incentive based programs implemented.

Not bad at all for fast food.

Current Employee - Crew Member/Cashier in Logan, UT
    Current Employee - Crew Member/Cashier in Logan, UT

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The best thing about working here were the other employees. they were fun to work with and very helpful made for a very positive work environment

Cons

the salary is not great at all but what can you expect from fast food that's probably my only complaint

There are newer employer reviews for Carl's Jr