Carlisle Companies
www.carlisle.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

A company that cares for their employees growth and well being.

Restaurant Manager (Former Employee)
Winston-Salem, NC

ProsThe company spend time and money on training their employees including management. Their policies and procedures are excellent and easy to be follow.

ConsIn the management team they do have some turn around, which makes the management they do have to move around store to store, including areas far from home, but with the future of a higher position.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, they do a great job.

Great Opportunities depending on the manager

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
    Saint Augustine, FL

I have been working at Carlisle Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is much opportunity to travel and move to other… Cons: There are a few micromanagers out there and some are… Advice to Senior Management: Seek the diamonds in the rough; often they are held back. Your next best asset may be twiddling thumbs, feeling unchallenged and undervalued and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They discriminate against disabled people, distasteful work culture

Electrical Designer (Former Employee)
    Kent, WA

I worked at Carlisle Companies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They will pay you a halfway decent wage Cons: Unpleasant work environment, they would actually email pictures of feces, tampons in the toilet, etc. To all staff in an attempt to put a stop… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to who is actually producing results, involve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Carlisle Companies.

Worked for Carlisle Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carlisle Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carlisle Companies CEO David A. Roberts. All reviews posted anonymously by Carlisle Companies employees.