Carlson Hotels
www.carlsonhotels.com Minnetonka, MN 150 to 499 Employees

increasing my knowledge and make me feel as i m working for my home

Store and Purchase (Current Employee)
Mussoorie (India)

Prosits my pleasure that i m working with carlson hotels as here i came to know about the more and more things and services of the hotel industries. another than this way of working in carlson hotels is very good and encouraging.

Consin every hotels there are downsides so in carlson hotels also well i have no problems with these downsides whereas i love to overcome them with my team.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways motivate your junior staff and try to solve any problem which comes in any department as a team

a short but wonderful experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Carlson Hotels full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Colleagues are nice bunch of people, not much office politics… Cons: company leadership at the time wasnt very strong, marketing budget… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

excellent experience in the sense had never thought will get this again in life.

Executive Chef (Current Employee)
    New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Carlson Hotels full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: open minded company ready to take your ideas when ever… Cons: nothing much till the time i have joined very fast and effect communication on all… Advice to Senior Management: nothing much as they really take care of the staff… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Carlson Hotels.

Worked for Carlson Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carlson Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carlson Hotels CEO Hubert Joly. All reviews posted anonymously by Carlson Hotels employees.