Carnival Corporation
www.carnivalcorp.com Miami, FL 5000+ Employees

So-so. Bad outweighs the good. It could be better.

Bar Staff (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Carnival Corporation as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsMeeting people, going places. If you're lucky, you'd be in a good ship, making good money, with great staff and supportive management.

ConsIf you're unlucky, you'd be in a ship that has managers whose noses stuck in the air and very un supportive. Even if you worked long shift, most of the time, there's no money,( still no choice because it's better than back home, sad state). no overtime pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease loose the attitude " You don't like, Go home" to your staff. Please look at the potentials of your staff. Sometimes, be compassionate, they have feelings, you know.

Love the free travel, don't like the overall culture of the company's people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Florida, NY

I worked at Carnival Corporation as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: - free travel, of course! - great discounts at the gift shop + excursions - I… Cons: - Carnival decides when you get to go home and sometimes, they don't even give you a date even if your contract is already up.… Advice to Senior Management: If your employees' contracts are up, give them a proper date/ticket home. They are PEOPLE with future plans and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very unforgetable

Chef De Cuisine (Former Employee)
Cook, NE

I worked at Carnival Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: all crew work with there best ability and there is… Cons: during public health or during inaguration lot of work no… Advice to Senior Management: dont give hardtime to your employe ,work harmonous and peaceful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Carnival Corporation.

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carnival Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carnival Corporation CEO Micky Arison. All reviews posted anonymously by Carnival Corporation employees.