Carnival Corporation
www.carnivalcorp.com Miami, FL 5000+ Employees

Generally good memories

Photographer (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsThe company really cares about the crew welfare -more than other cruise lines. I travelled to places I would never do without them. They suggest the crew to educate themselves and to advance in their career.

ConsThey don't want to hear about salary increase. Interesting, that a trainee photographer earned more than me, a senior one, after 4+ years. National discrimination - UK and US photographers also earned more on basis.Why?The quality of the uniform went down - cheaper material, terrible on the sun.

Advice to Senior ManagementReconsider the salary structure and stop blaming recession for that. How come, that the target increased but the salary not even with a cent?

it is really a nightmare to work in such companies with indian management abroad right from top level.

Commis (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Carnival Corporation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: only reason to work for carnival would be the little… Cons: get prepared to work for more hours than specified, and then… Advice to Senior Management: need to dig into better ways to treat lower level workers and stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good job oppurtinity for indonesian beginner worker. not worthy for the experiences ones...... seems big salary but not

Assistant Stateroom Stwd (Former Employee)

I worked at Carnival Corporation as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: travelling around the world. oppurtinity to have friends from around… Cons: not too much time to have fun n salary is… Advice to Senior Management: salary would be okay if the company pay the ticket for all the employes. the flight… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Carnival Corporation.

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carnival Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carnival Corporation CEO Micky Arison. All reviews posted anonymously by Carnival Corporation employees.