There are newer employer reviews for Carnival Corporation

Shore Excursions Associate

Former Employee - Shore Excursions Associate  in  Miami, FL
Former Employee - Shore Excursions Associate in Miami, FL

I worked at Carnival Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Travel, fun, experience, medical insurance included, food and accommodation is included.

Cons

6 months contracts, no days off, 8-10 hours average working hours, have to share a room with somebody.

169 Other Employee Reviews for Carnival Corporation (View Most Recent)

Generally good memories

Former Employee - Photographer  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Photographer in Miami, FL

I worked at Carnival Corporation as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

The company really cares about the crew welfare -more than other cruise lines. I travelled to places I would never do without them. They suggest the crew to educate themselves and to advance in their career.

Cons

They don't want to hear about salary increase. Interesting, that a trainee photographer earned more than me, a senior one, after 4+ years. National discrimination - UK and US photographers also earned more on basis.Why?The quality of the uniform went down - cheaper material, terrible on the sun.

Reconsider the salary structure and stop blaming recession for that. How come, that the target increased but the salary not even with a cent?

it is really a nightmare to work in such companies with indian management abroad right from top level.

Current Employee - Commis  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Commis in Miami, FL

I have been working at Carnival Corporation as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

only reason to work for carnival would be the little extra income that you would get compared to back home.

Cons

get prepared to work for more hours than specified, and then be abused by management as to why your working hours have exceeded......!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!

need to dig into better ways to treat lower level workers and stop playing politics..........all work very hard on the ship and they deserve the due respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Carnival Corporation

Worked for Carnival Corporation? Contribute to the Community!