Carolinas HealthCare System
www.carolinas.org Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Great place to work, very family oriented

Applications Specialist (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsA good place to work if you are dedicated to your family, they work with you when you have little family issues pop up from time to time. Very flexible work schedule.

ConsBusy schedule, lot's of concurrent projects. They have an aggressive project roll out and at times things can get busier than preferred.

Wonderful company that puts alot into engagement with employees but slow on salary increases.

Refund (Current Employee)

I have been working at Carolinas HealthCare System full-time

Pros: Employee engagement and activities of family environment. Cons: Degree not recognized for salary More

Overall, ok place to work

RN Program Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Carolinas HealthCare System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of different job specialties Cons: Hard to advance for minorities Advice to Senior Management: Increase RN's salaries and raise percentage Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Carolinas HealthCare System.

Worked for Carolinas HealthCare System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carolinas HealthCare System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carolinas HealthCare System CEO Mike Tarwater. All reviews posted anonymously by Carolinas HealthCare System employees.