Carrabba's Italian Grill

www.carrabbas.com
  www.carrabbas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

One of the best things to ever happen to me!

Current Employee - Server/Bartender
Current Employee - Server/Bartender

I have been working at Carrabba's Italian Grill full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible Scheduling, half off employee food, twenty-five percent off blooming brands restaurants. If you are driven and outgoing you have the opportunity to advance very quickly. If you are trusted the company will let you work almost any position that you want to learn. If you work the average of 32 hours for 6 months after being there for a year you obtain a paid vacation. The company makes it very easy to relocate if want to also if you leave the company then it is easy to come back.

Cons

Depending on position it makes it harder to get off at the last minute. It is a socially driven job meaning that if you are not sociable then you are less likely to advance in the company. Every location is different and you can not apply these pros or cons to every store. I have heard horror stories from some stores and praises from other stores.

The corporate offices should try to ensure that their managers follow company policies more properly. Most managers and partners are appropriate but some of the managers sexually harass the employees and make inappropriate gestures.

170 Other Employee Reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill (View Most Recent)

Best food service job ever.

Current Employee - Server
    Current Employee - Server

I have been working at Carrabba's Italian Grill part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Many employees have been at my restaurant for many years... and love it still.
    Food Quality is amazing.
    Most Clientele love the service and selection.

Cons

Some favortism shown to specific employees, and some rules are only applicable to certain people at certain times.

Management can be very unprofessional to other employees, and unprofessional in their position.

Fair company

Former Employee - Busser in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Busser in Houston, TX

I worked at Carrabba's Italian Grill part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Easy enough. Standard restaurant work. Okay pay for a busser. Servers make the real money.

I did like the shared tips.

Cons

As I was the only English speaking busser, communication could be difficult at times between the other bussers.

There are newer employer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill