Carrier Enterprise

www.carrierenterprise.com

Young progressive company with country wide growth potential.

Pros

Fast paced company that allows me room to grow as a territory manager. Regional managers work well with staff for continued growth. Best job I have ever had, great pay, very flexible schedule.

Cons

Few things fall through cracks due to massive size of company but is to be expected with size and rapid growth.

Continued open lines of communication with all levels of associates.

Other reviews for Carrier Enterprise

Current Employee

Pros

CE offers some wonderful assets in our employees! We have knowledgeable, hungry staff who are thriving! This company offers great earning and advancement possibilities!

Cons

Like all companies we have pockets of underachievers. That being said, we are a newer formed corporation under the umbrella of Watsco. As most young companies, we are working out the bugs.

Listen to your staff they know local markets and have the connection to the customers.

Company does not value its employees!

Former Employee - Distribution Center Manager
    Former Employee - Distribution Center Manager

Pros

- Good hours if you're salaried, some flexibility available to you in your schedule.
    - Good location, easy to get to work.
    - Forty hours of PTO on top of your vacation.

Cons

- Never received a performance review.
    - Never received the raise that I was told was approved.
    - There is absolutely no training program yet tolerance for mistakes is zero.
    - Very little communication throughout the company.
    - It is also set up regionally, so what is standard in one is not necessarily so in the other.
    - Extremely outdated systems and very undermanned. Company does not understand the importance of getting operations set up correctly.
    - If you don't work in sales, expect to be treated very poorly. Don't be surprised if a sales rep emails a customer blaming your team for something with you on the cc' line so the customer can contact you directly.
    - In the last nine months alone, 15 very strong managers (extremely senior to mid-level) have quit in my region.
    - Terrible benefits.

1. Standardize, standardize, standarize!
    2. Develop and demand a culture of respect for your employees.
    3. Communicate; for better or for worse, tell your employees what is happening.
    4. Support your subordinate managers; you hired them for a reason.
    5. Some kind of training program needs to be developed (easy to do if company is standardized).

There are newer employer reviews for Carrier Enterprise.

Worked for Carrier Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!