Carrier Enterprise

www.carrierenterprise.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Carrier Enterprise

Don't ever work for Watsco-Carrier Enterprise"

I worked at Carrier Enterprise full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

some good employees, bored but still hanging in there

Cons

Sales force is robbed of their incentives; they do Not care about employees; HR is non-existing; pays below market; No direction; XXI Century slavery!

Learn leadership skills CF

37 Other Employee Reviews for Carrier Enterprise (View Most Recent)

I have been at Carrier for the past 8 years - things have changed so much in 8 years. Not for the good!!!!

I have been working at Carrier Enterprise full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I really like what I do - I have formed great customer relationships.

Cons

It used to be fun to work here - not any longer. People are not held accountable for what they do. Upper management doesn't care about the loyal employees and the ones that do their job - all they care about is the bottom line. HR overlooks the good employees and seems to reward the ones that don't do their job. The pay rate is extremely unfair - people having the same position are not paid equally especially if they are not the same sex. You can have one person that does a better job than their co-worker and it just doesn't matter. No reward for the job that is done. No raises in the past 5 years but upper management still get their bonuses.

Someone needs to look at how many have left this Company and for what reasons they have left. It really seems like management doesn't care about what kind of employes they have as long as the good ones perform and make up the difference for the ones that don't do their job.

Fall of a great company

Current Employee - Territory Manager
    Current Employee - Territory Manager

I have been working at Carrier Enterprise full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The TM position gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere and interact face to face with customers. Carrier Enterprise sells premium brands in our industry.

Cons

Carrier Enterprise only cares about bottom line! They have an excessive amount of middle management that try to justify their jobs with multiple meetings that keep the TM's in the office and not visiting customers . Management also knows they have issues with underachievers and procedural problems but does nothing to fix the issue.

Invest and empower your employees to give input and weed out the underachievers in the company. Also give Territory managers more than $500 a month on their paycheck for insurance, wear, and gas on their own vehicle.

There are newer employer reviews for Carrier Enterprise