Good with the not so good

I have been working at Carrier Enterprise full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are very friendly & most are helpful to all who ask. There are lots of career employees which leads to a wealth of experience & many ways to do things.

Cons

The culture seems to be tough. Much more likely to beat an employee down & ask questions later. Internal training for new & current employees is limited or none, which doesn't lend to internal upward promotion. Since there are lots of long-term/career employees, there is a resistance to change of any kind.

Other Reviews for Carrier Enterprise

Consider your other options...

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Carrier Enterprise full-time

Pros

Friendly co-workers and once a terrific team atmosphere existed.

Cons

Management... once the WATSCO group became involved it was all about the money. Each year the benefits were reduced and the compensation was reduced. This is now a very top-heavy company to say the least.

Prior to WATSCO this was a great organization. Many great workers have moved on and those that have not are waiting for the right opportunity.

Take care of your employees... Right now the job market is still in the employers favor, however this will change in due time.

WARNING STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Former Employee - COUNTER SALES  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Former Employee - COUNTER SALES in Chesapeake, VA

I worked at Carrier Enterprise full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only benifit of this company are the fellow employees at the branch level..Everything else is miserable!

Cons

Every aspect of the management is by far the worse I have ever experienced in my entire adult life of employment. I was hired right at the start of the summer season at a hub location in chesapeake va. Before I was hired they had fired everyone in the parts counter , warehouse, and even the branch manager! They hired me with 1 other counter person who had prior experience at the call center. My branch manager had 1 month more than I. The branch manager quit a month later and the running of the parts counter was left to just myself and the other counter guy..I received NO and I mean NO training at all. I was constantly harrassed with every mistake made with no real training to assist in correcting the issues. Than right when the busy season slowed and my 90 days neared I was informed that I was being let go due to my not meeting their expectations....I have alson been informed by management personel that my lack of knowledge about a particular procedure isnot an excuse for not following the policy!! This company has a terrible mindset, treats its employees terribly and is loosing business by the millions! Stay away if you are looking for long term enjoyable employment!!!!!

And if carrier enterprise reads this I want you to know that Bert Adams wrote this review..

Treat your employees better and actually TRAIN them and maybe you can actually find a life long employee! Because you had one in me!

There are newer employer reviews for Carrier Enterprise.

Worked for Carrier Enterprise? Contribute to the Community!