Carter Machinery

www.cartermachinery.com

Best company that i have worked for.

Mechanic (Current Employee) Chesapeake, VA

ProsThe work is challenging. The pay is good compared to other companies. The benifits are excellent. The Upper leadership is proffesional and reliable.

ConsIts a dirty job at times. You must like to work in a non airconditioning space. Training is getting a lot better. We now have Cat University for training which has helped out.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive us some more flexable time to do our Cat U training. Besides on our off time. We work hard for the company and the time should be allotted for it. You guys have been great to us. Thanks.

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salem, VA

I have been working at Carter Machinery

Pros: good people, good benifits, good leadership Cons: average pay, location can be tough Advice to Senior Management: pay better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

You can complain all you want, but Carter work's very hard to be top notch for its customers and employees.

I have been working at Carter Machinery full-time

Pros: Very good benefit package, health, dental, the works, and matching 401k. Lots… Cons: Age old problem of management, things flow smoothly for a while then they go helter skelter. Sometimes the rules/ policies arent as cut and dry… Advice to Senior Management: Try to hire people with experience in the field into positions of management. How can you manage something if you have never… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Carter Machinery.

Worked for Carter Machinery? Contribute to the Community!