Carter's
www.carters.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Solid company

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Manchester Center, VT

ProsThe decision by Carter's to not use exploited workers' goods is a good basic example of their overall philosophy.

ConsSometimes the people in place at the assistant store management would benefit from some mentoring and just aren't receiving the training to enhance the entire employment experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more attentive to your assistant store managers. Try and nip bad behaviors in supervision before they become part of the culture in the store.

Pleasant

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Vacaville, CA

I worked at Carter's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Working with motivated team, that where knowledgable about products, and cared… Cons: Having to deal not only with difficult fellow employees, but some very difficult customers. If you aren't a "people person", you need to learn to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great, friendly and fun

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Marietta, GA

I have been working at Carter's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great environment to work in. Great staff. Great benefits. Fun product to work… Cons: Hours for associates are hard to come by. There's a little too much drama in this particular location. Salary is not… Advice to Senior Management: Practice what you preach, that's very important when making an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Carter's.

Worked for Carter's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carter's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carter's CEO Mike Casey. All reviews posted anonymously by Carter's employees.