Cartus

www.cartus.com

It's all what YOU make it!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Danbury, CT
Current Employee - Manager in Danbury, CT

Pros

Cartus offers flexibility in schedules as business needs allow. This has been great for many young mothers/fathers and others that have had family and personal needs for flexible time. The people around you are great to work with and very supportive.Cartus offers excellent training opportunities and business development.
Have been here for many years but have worked for other companies as well.....people complain way too much...
Cartus tried to offer many incentives in the down economy when many companies were laying people off...those "extras" are always fun and help boost moral.

I have read many of the disgrundled reviews....I myself have been in about 12 different departments over my Cartus career....some have been great...some I couldn't wait to get out of...not everyone is cut out for every job, but that's the beauty of this company, you can move to another department and it may be the perfect fit and in the meantime you've learned something new!

Cons

Director level and above position do not open up very frequently which can make it feel like eternity until you can move up to that next level regardless of how hard you work.

Everyone always wants more money....so while I don't think the pay is horrible I'd love more!

Other reviews for Cartus

Cartus is like a second family

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Pros

People are respectful of each other. They work together, not against each other.

Realogy leadership does a great job of communicating with employees.

Work/life balance is great.

Cons

Real estate market has been challenging financially

Many companies have a hard time connecting Senior Leaders with "lower level" employees. You have the tools/skills to be better at this than you currently are. Connect with employees.

A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Pros

Leadership is very accessible. It apepars they try very hard to make employees happy by holding events, or giving updates. There are so many clubs you can join, go to the doctor at work, do banking, shop and get dry cleaning. Everyone is very friendly and seems happy. Raises have been small, but they give us more days off to compensate which is a nice gesture. We get a lot of vacation time and only work a 37 1/2 hour work week.

Cons

Some positions are very stressful and could use more people but are unable to hire at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for Cartus.

Worked for Cartus? Contribute to the Community!