There are newer employer reviews for Cartus

A place to feel empowered to grow and have a positive impact on the experience of my team and our transferees.

Current Employee - Client Services Manager  in  Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Cartus

Pros

Excellent work life balance and benefits package. This is an organization that values the well being, health, and succuess of it's employees and for that I am proud to be a part of it. Cartus is the industry leader in many facets of relocation--both domestic and international--so it's great to be on the forefront of that. We also have tremendous internal and extrernal technologies at our fingertips which make the job easier.

Cons

I think the main area where change is needed is in the area of salary. I don't feel we are competitive in this regard and we need to "catch-up" to the larger marketplace.

N/A

133 Other Employee Reviews for Cartus (View Most Recent)

So this is coroprate life, eh?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Cartus

Pros

*Never met a Cartusian I didn't like (though I can't confirm that everyone would say the same about me)
    *Non salary-related benefits (health insurance, flex spending account, 401k with partial matching, etc.) seem competitive, but this is also my first real job out of college, so what the hell do I know?
    *Miscellaneous morale-boosting perks (hallway art exhibits, free holiday breakfasts, discount book & toy sales, annual BBQ) are both thoughtful and prolific

Cons

*Limited work-from-home flexibility, even in positions that are particularly amenable to it
    *Dishearteningly consequetive number of years without merit increases
    *No shorts or sandals in the summer (really only applicable to men, since women have the benefit of skirts and "open-toed shoes" -- I mean, c'mon, it gets hot in here!)

It's all what YOU make it!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Danbury, CT
    Current Employee - Manager in Danbury, CT

I have been working at Cartus

Pros

Cartus offers flexibility in schedules as business needs allow. This has been great for many young mothers/fathers and others that have had family and personal needs for flexible time. The people around you are great to work with and very supportive.Cartus offers excellent training opportunities and business development.
    Have been here for many years but have worked for other companies as well.....people complain way too much...
    Cartus tried to offer many incentives in the down economy when many companies were laying people off...those "extras" are always fun and help boost moral.

I have read many of the disgrundled reviews....I myself have been in about 12 different departments over my Cartus career....some have been great...some I couldn't wait to get out of...not everyone is cut out for every job, but that's the beauty of this company, you can move to another department and it may be the perfect fit and in the meantime you've learned something new!

Cons

Director level and above position do not open up very frequently which can make it feel like eternity until you can move up to that next level regardless of how hard you work.

Everyone always wants more money....so while I don't think the pay is horrible I'd love more!

There are newer employer reviews for Cartus

Worked for Cartus? Contribute to the Community!