There are newer employer reviews for Cartvertising

started here 3 years ago, best decsion of my life!!

Current Employee - Field Sales  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Field Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is a pleasure working for a company that understands sales and salespeople. Above average income potential than any where I have worked before. Fast pay for business turned in. For a commission sales job I have found no other company that offers the income potential as this Company. I am here to work until I retire.

Cons

Could use a better report for detailing payroll.

Wish commissions and fees were easier to understand.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Cartvertising (View Most Recent)

Cartvertising is a Great company to Work For

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Knowing that you work for a company that is a success in advertising on the grocery carts is pretty amazing. When you walk into a grocery store and you see the advertising on the carts your like .. OMG I do that, I work for the company that does that. It's too funny the excitment you get knowing what you do!
    The many years that I have worked for this company I have to say it's a Great team to work for.We are one big Family that help each other in making our customers happy and the relationships that you build with the sales team / customers and knowing that you are helping improve there business is awesome!

Cons

All companies have their Pro's and Con's, were not perfect, we intend to make mistakes here and there but it's a learning matter and we try to work at being the best that we can!

Great People - Great earning potential

Current Employee - Field Sales
    Current Employee - Field Sales

I have been working at Cartvertising full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really like the people I work with. Huge flexibility with great income potential. My income is directly reflective of the time I spend.

Cons

If you aren't self motivated find another job. This is an independent contractor position that pays extremely well if you know how to manage your own book of business and schedule.

Better communication with your reps.

There are newer employer reviews for Cartvertising

Worked for Cartvertising? Contribute to the Community!