Cascade Corporation

www.cascorp.com
  www.cascorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cascade Corporation

A good company to retire from.

Current Employee - CNC Machinist in Portland, OR
Current Employee - CNC Machinist in Portland, OR

I have been working at Cascade Corporation

Pros

The pay is one very good reason to work for Cascade. I have compared with other companys, and the only other company that I know of that pays better would be Boeing. We are payed on salary so we have payed sick days. We also get a monthly bonus. They call it a Production Incentive Program (PIP). It is a percentage of our monthly base pay depending on where we came in on our monthly budget. Other things come into play aswell, including overtime, scrap, rework, how many days in the month, stuff like that.
        Time off is the other nice point of Cascade. After 15 years I have 4 weeks (160 hrs) vacation time a year. They also have a christmas shut down from christmas eve till the day after new year.

Cons

management is the only downside to this company. At times they don't treat employees the same. Some get treated better some get treated worse, but I guess thats a typical company right? I mean all the different personalitys. I have seen people get repramanded differently for the same offense though.

To just do what Bob Warren Senior did as a owner of the company and how he treated his employees.

1 Other Employee Reviews for Cascade Corporation (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Cascade Corporation