Cascade Microtech

www.cascademicrotech.com

A good experience on the way to the next career opportunity

ProsLower level employees are talented people who work hard to make the company successful. Work life balance is good, which sort of make up for the poor pay rate and benefits.

ConsMost positions at the company are dead end jobs. There are not really any opportunities for growth or advancement. There are a number of very talented and capable individuals that have been with the company for years doing basically the same thing and not advancing at all. The management is clueless and not supportive of those who do the real work. So many processes and systems used by the company are right out of the 80's. Every time the management makes the bad decisions which result in poor market performance, they lay off a bunch of employees to make up for it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the constant restructuring nonsense, and pick a direction to move forward. You have great employees. Value them, and stop treating them like they are disposable.

chaotic and "we've always done it this way"

Accountant (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Cascade Microtech full-time for more than a year

Pros: Challenging - if you like it. I did to some extend. … Cons: Very challenging due to old accounting system and old philosophy. Improvements were literally not possible due to a single employee bully. … Advice to Senior Management: think kaizen, people. it's time. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Left and Right hands don't know what the other is doing

Analyst (Former Employee) Beaverton, OR

I worked at Cascade Microtech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Worker bees are friendly and strive to do the right thing. … Cons: Management is clueless. The preverbal left and right hands don't know what the other is doing. Decisions are made without all the right… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to your employees. They are the ones… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cascade Microtech.

Worked for Cascade Microtech? Contribute to the Community!