Cascade Microtech

www.cascademicrotech.com

For the most part...positive.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Beaverton, OR

ProsThe employees are generally very 'team' oriented without some of the cut throat type of behavior at some bigger companies like Intel. Management really attempts to treat the people in their groups fairly and respectfully.

ConsDue to the present economic 'realities', pay has really not kept up to pace with where they should be relative to similar positions within the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf Cascade wants to hang on to their most valuable people, management needs to seriously consider paying them fairly for the value that they bring to the company. Some very valuable people have already left to go work for companies that better compensate for their skills and talents. Also, the review process and the rewards (pay increases) that come from the review process needs to be consistently applied. I recieved an excellent review (in the high 80's percentile) and did not recieve a raise in pay where others did recieve a raise simply because they had not gotten one in a long time.

Was a good place to work, not anymore.

Process Technician (Former Employee) Beaverton, OR

I worked at Cascade Microtech

Pros: Having a source of income is a good thing. Cons: Living on unemployment income is way more favorable than this working for this company. Medical benefits were reduced year after year. Management is incompetent… Advice to Senior Management: Retain and keep the good managers. Don't fire them.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bad place to work across the board.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Beaverton, OR

I worked at Cascade Microtech

Pros: These days any work is good to have. That is… Cons: Management is incompetent on many different levels, pay is far lower than industry standards, many benefits including school reimbursement and 401k have been removed and… Advice to Senior Management: At least try to look like you care about people who work hard, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cascade Microtech.

Worked for Cascade Microtech? Contribute to the Community!