Cascadia Capital
www.cascadiacapital.com Seattle, WA 16 to 50 Employees

Enter with caution

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cascadia Capital

ProsWork life balance and low hours. This is not a Wall St. firm. The firm used to haev ambitions of becoming a power house; however, those goals are no longer in place - management lost money trying to do so and learned a good lesson the hard way. Great culture with some fun people.

ConsNot steady, hard to get management to shoot you straight. Management has a long history of not living up to what is expected of them. You can always count on a bait and switch from the people at the top. If you are looking for stability and honesty then Cascadia may not be the best place.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest and transparent

Beware of a sales pitch and big dreams at this start-up

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Cascadia Capital

Pros: The pay...just kidding there wasn't any Cons: Hours, management out for itself and either selling the company or… Advice to Senior Management: Don't repeat the same mistakes twice No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good experience

Junior Banker (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at Cascadia Capital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: As a junior banker you have the freedom to take… Cons: Tough to focus on one specific industry or niche. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cascadia Capital.

Worked for Cascadia Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cascadia Capital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cascadia Capital CEO Michael Butler. All reviews posted anonymously by Cascadia Capital employees.