There are newer employer reviews for Case-Mate

Can't complain about coming to work here!

Current Employee - Information Technology  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Information Technology in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Case-Mate full-time for less than a year

Pros

Office culture actually reflects what you see online: fun-loving and laid back, awesome people, dogs, etc.

Cons

No complaints or cons so far

Love how everyone is really chill and no one micro-manages. Thanks for trusting me and not breathing down my neck. I also felt the training and on-boarding was extremely helpful.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Case-Mate (View Most Recent)

Case-Mate is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Case-Mate full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great people. Case-Mate is a company that values individuality and the entrepreneurial spirit. The company has a very people and pet friendly environment. If you are a dog lover, this company is definitely for you. Employees bring their dogs to work daily. Company top leaders take the time to meet and converse with everyone. The company encourages everyone to contribute ideas that will grow the business. Everyone is valued, along with their opinions! Along with all the fun, there is also the business side of things. Everyone is held accountable for doing their job. When you combine accountability with a fun environment, you have a recipe for success. Overall, Case-Mate is a great company to work for.

Cons

Salary is slightly lower than previous employer, but the culture more than makes up for it. Getting the initial interview took a while. However once I was contacted, I interviewed and started working in less than two weeks.

My advice to management is to keep up the great work! I am proud to call myself a "CaseMate"

Talk about a dream job company!

Current Employee - .NET Software Engineer  in  Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - .NET Software Engineer in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Case-Mate full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, creative atmosphere - high energy
    Fast-paced work place - lots to do, and tons to learn
    Ability to bring dogs to work - so on a bad day, saying hi to a little doggie can help brighten it
    CEO with a strong and clear vision

Cons

Honestly, can't think of anything. - For being 6 years old, this company is doing well, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

There are newer employer reviews for Case-Mate

Worked for Case-Mate? Contribute to the Community!