CaseStack

www.casestack.com
  www.casestack.com
There are newer employer reviews for CaseStack

With hard work you will do well at Casestack

Former Employee - CDM in Santa Monica, CA
Former Employee - CDM in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at CaseStack

Pros

advancement possibility
good enviroment
hardworking coworkers
inspired work staff

Cons

work/life suffers
can be very stressful

keep on rolling

12 Other Employee Reviews for CaseStack (View Most Recent)

Failing company, everyone is unhappy there

I worked at CaseStack

Pros

Pay is ok, not great but not terrible. Good technology

Cons

Zero training/ support. Rates are not at all competative in the industry. Managers are not honest people. They will lie to you in the interview then force you to sign a non-compete contract. Once you sign you're stuck with them unless you get out of that industry completely.

Train people instead of threatening them. Negotiate better rates so your reps don't lose all their business

Award winning place to work

Former Employee - I T Support Specialist and QA Tester\Designer in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at CaseStack full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of good people. Not much politics or fighting. Laid-back but quality of work is good. Good executive team with a good board of directors. Communication between departments and between employees and managers is good. Lots of good processes, services, and hard work is generally rewarded. I had to leave because there was no room for promotion, but I felt missed and I missed them as well. The year I left they were 14th in best Medium sized companies in LA County to work for. This was voted on anonymously by the employees.

Cons

Pay isn't the highest, but most people stay because it's a good environment with good people. So it's a trade-off. It's not a huge company, and people stay a long time, so there is only so much room to promote. Whether you come in as entry level or mid-career, it's likely you will have to leave in order to take that next big jump. This is normal though, and it will be a positive move to work at Casestack, no matter for how long.

Can't really think of much. They have good executives and a board of directors, so they are probably using best-practices. Sometimes things are allowed to slip through the cracks when middle-managers aren't supervised enough, and sometimes their system for employee titles is whacky, and out of touch, but I think they have fixed much of that since I was there. I've stayed in touch with quite a few friends I worked with there. I worked in Engineering, by the way. Development and I.T.

There are newer employer reviews for CaseStack