The Future Looks Great

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fayetteville, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at CaseStack full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The Company is looking towards the future and is up 50% over last year. I love working for a company that displays this degree of integrity and whose CEO is such a shining example of a great servant leader.

Cons

Although there are not many occasions of long hours, there are some.

Keep it up!

Other Reviews for CaseStack

I'm Going Back

Former Employee - Account Representative  in  Canoga Park, CA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Canoga Park, CA

I worked at CaseStack full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being a previous employee of CaseStack I couldn't let this time pass without saying something about the experience I had there..

CaseStack helped me grow and develop my skills in the workforce. As a new transportation broker it was quickly obvious that I had to invest time in myself and the company to be successful. I realize now, most college students don't graduate understanding that results are expected in the private sector. Their compensation was exactly as described and their Sales Managers took a real interest in my future not only with the company, but as a person.

What's real ironic is, their guidance is why I no longer work there. I made the decision to further my education. I wanted to pursue my MBA and knew that my best shot was to not work full time.. I had discussions with my manager and I was told that my job would be there if and when I finished or was ready to come back.

Not many people have a safety net like that! I am almost finished with my program and I’ve already been in contact with CaseStack.

Cons

Long Work Hours, Tough industry, requires hard work to be sucessfull

Great place offering great income potential

Former Employee - Sales  in  Fayetteville, AR
    Former Employee - Sales in Fayetteville, AR

I worked at CaseStack full-time for more than a year

Pros

The tech is better than at similar companies and the management team really listens to and wants their team to succeed.

Cons

The job can be stressful at times especially when you do not have prior logistics experience, but co workers and managers were very helpful.

There are newer employer reviews for CaseStack.

Worked for CaseStack? Contribute to the Community!