Casella Waste Systems
www.casella.com Rutland, VT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Dysfunctional

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Casella Waste Systems

ProsGood people at the hourly and lower mgmt levels.

ConsThe company is broke. People are tired and demoralized. No faith in Sr. Mgmt. Trying too hard to be like the "big boys". Local, hometown feel has been destroyed by current mgmt. Noone listens to the type of equipment you need. Lots of money spent on putting lipstick on pigs, none spent on their people.

Advice to Senior Managementsell to Waste Connections immediately.

Very respectable and reputable company, I enjoyed working there until i relocated out of state.

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Hermon, ME

I worked at Casella Waste Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very strong company with high values and ethics Cons: There was a high level of competitive competition More

A good place to gain experience

I have been working at Casella Waste Systems

Pros: There is plenty of room to move around in the company, and try out different positions. The… Cons: High employee and management turnover. No yearly raises. No raises… Advice to Senior Management: Look into the jobs that people do, see if they have special skills, and can do things… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Casella Waste Systems.

Worked for Casella Waste Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Casella Waste Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Casella Waste Systems CEO John W. Casella. All reviews posted anonymously by Casella Waste Systems employees.