Casey's General Stores

www.caseys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Casey's General Stores

I love my job at Casey's General Store here in Dexter, MO, it is a great work environment.

Current Employee - Cashier in Dexter, MO
Current Employee - Cashier in Dexter, MO

I have been working at Casey's General Stores

Pros

It is an easy job. The people I work with are great. The managers are great. You don't get over worked. Its a great working environment. You get to meet tons of different people. Overall it is a great place to work.

Cons

Not all of the customers are satisfied therefore they do not treat you the way they should. Some costumers take out their anger and their issues on you even if you had nothing to do with it. You have to make a lot of coffee.

I don't think I have any thing to advise the management. I think that management is doing a great job in my area.

109 Other Employee Reviews for Casey's General Stores (View Most Recent)

I like working at caseys i just wish they would do more remodels

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Mason City, IA
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Mason City, IA

I have been working at Casey's General Stores

Pros

I glad to have a job

Cons

Every gas pump should be prepay because you can not stop a drive off. Even if you announce it when they drive in they know there gonna drive off and its hard to catch there license plate number.are camera would help

They need to come and work a day or 2 at store level because some of rules need to be changed

just love working with the public!!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tomah, WI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Tomah, WI

I have been working at Casey's General Stores

Pros

Everyone loves Caseys pizza! There is nothing hard(unless you make it hard)about working at Caseys!! Or ya get 20 pizzas for lunch!! :)

Cons

Really can't think of any. Maybe shoveling in the winter. Or watching everyone outside on a beautiful spring day! Wishing you were out there!

Can't think of much. Maybe change up some of the food for the warmer, maybe corndogs,salads,some kind of wraps, something healthier.

There are newer employer reviews for Casey's General Stores