Cash America

www.cashamerica.com

Overall a good place to work, but not perfect.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe Company believes its mission statement and is committed to its customers and to its industry. The tone at the top is positive, and the people are decent.

ConsThe headquarters culture has gotten fairly siloed, and there is not a lot of exchange of ideas between the various departments. As the business has matured, it is becoming more bureaucratic and cautious than earlier on in its history. The organization has evolved from being fairly flat to being stratified, so that it has become more difficult to get things done and less communication across levels.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to encourage communication and improved vetting of ideas. Need to figure out how to get things done more quickly. While, given the criticism of the cash advance industry, it is understandable that the company be prudent and circumspect in its business practices, it has become overly cautious.

Fair Company but too much office drama

I Was A Team Lead In the Collections Department (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Cash America

Pros: My former boss. She was the director of collections and… Cons: They promoted from within. At times the pickings were slim and it seemed they would hope for the best as it was policy to… Advice to Senior Management: Look at the possibility of hiring outside the company, and… More

Nice place to work

I have been working at Cash America

Pros: Cash America Pawn is a really nice place to work with a nice friendly environment. Depending on your area… Cons: Pay. The pay is not all that well in regard to the amount of work that… Advice to Senior Management: Open door policy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cash America.

Worked for Cash America? Contribute to the Community!