Cash America
www.cashamerica.com Fort Worth, TX 5000+ Employees

Great At First, Downhill the Last Couple of Years!

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood Pay
Good Benefits
Until recently a fun and professional place to work.
Great customers.

ConsTurning into a one size fits all organization. They are no longer looking at their core business and the individuality each location has. Corporate and regional leaders are no longer from our industry and have no real knowledge of the field end of our industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring back the industry professionals that led us to being an industry giant without the gold give away success of recent. Our company will not succeed very well as a Walmart type store. We have too many diverse customer bases. Hire good and knowledgable field management teams and go back to our core business. Working as a neighborhood financial institution instead of a one size fits all corporation is what built our company. It will be the only thing that help it succeed when the gold winfall is over again.
Dan Feehan has been a great leader. Somehow, his team has strayed away from what we are. I know he can take us back to the great company I loved to work for until recently.

tons and tons of hours

Shop Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cash America

Pros: the customers service is important to the company. benefits are decent only if you are… Cons: Management does not care if you have a personal life. they don't care if you work 14hrs a day, it seems if they almost… Advice to Senior Management: remember that your people make the company what it is… More

wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

Front Desk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cash America

Pros: Starting pay is better than a lot of places around… Cons: Manager constantly turns down requests for earned vacation days No health benefits for lower level employees No lunch breaks or 15 breaks...must work a straight… Advice to Senior Management: Just treat your employees with respect, it's that simple. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cash America.

Worked for Cash America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cash America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cash America CEO Dan Feehan. All reviews posted anonymously by Cash America employees.