CastleBranch

www.castlebranch.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for CastleBranch

It started off as the best place I had ever worked, but as the company grew it lost its soul.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

I worked at CastleBranch

Pros

New building, and any job is better than no job, I suppose.

Cons

The Evil Empire will suck out your soul. Don't get comfortable in your job--they've "laid off" people who have been there 15+ years due to supposed budgetary restrictions, and then they bought an airplane.

Go back to your roots. Appreciate your employees.

35 Other Employee Reviews for CastleBranch (View Most Recent)

Castle Branch - In review

I have been working at CastleBranch full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

This is a rapidly growing company that is open to doing things differently and not satisfied with being sedentary. Castle Branch has random perks to make a work experience more enjoyable: Free Breakfast Friday, free coffee, free fruit, entertainment areas for breaks with ping pong, on site food truck for purchase, employee onsite gym, free Friday paddle board rentals, free surf board rentals, free surf lessons, employee garden, 401k match, flexible scheduling, sales people may travel, etc. This is a great place to start a career and be a part of a great company culture.

Cons

Generally speaking, most roles require a lot of attention to detail while in a fast past environment to help the client. Those lacking those qualities will not succeed. This is a job. If you can't perform in the role, then you aren't performing the job they're paying you for. They have training programs to teach you the systems and processes. Pay is average. Low level repetative task positions are paid at a low level. Upper level demanding, stressful, performance-based positions receive more pay. There is room for internal growth with the multiple systems and processes that the company uses. Familiarity with the company flow will provide opportunity to grow within the company. Temp roles are exactly that, Temporary. If you're a shining star in a temporary role, Castle Branch will offer employment or call back when the next temp peak season. arises.

The constant growth, progression and evolution is terrific. Just remember that as we grow at this continued pace, the little things that need fixing are quickly turning into big things that need fixing.

Loving life at CastleBranch

I have been working at CastleBranch

Pros

I have been employed for a little over a year. During this time frame I have had the chance to meet many great people. HR identified that I was not in the right role and helped to realign me to a position that I was better qualified for. I love what I am doing today. HR really knows their staff. They take a significant amount of time to meet every employee, to make them feel welcome and help them not only at work but after hours also. Knowing that they care has meant a great deal to me. I have never experienced this level of care and concern in any other company.

Cons

During peak the hours can be long.

Doing a great job. Really like the new employee engagement programs HR recently rolled out.

There are newer employer reviews for CastleBranch