Castlight Health
www.castlighthealth.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Mission-driven company with a great team

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Castlight Health full-time

ProsCastlight is working on a very difficult and very important problem: helping people and companies make smarter healthcare decisions with respect to cost and quality. They've put together a a smart, high-performing, and committed team to accomplish that goal. They're gaining a lot of traction in the marketplace and have the resources to be a long-term presence in the market.

ConsThe company is growing very fast, which has good and bad points. Some technical processes and infrastructure need to be further developed to better support the number of people developing the products and the pace of development.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the focus on building a strong team. Make sure we are spending enough time developing internal tools and infrastructure to get the job done smarter, don't just increase headcount.

Welcome back, Meaningful Work!

I have been working at Castlight Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Positive, upbeat, SMART team with a common vision. Everyone works together well and maintains a very customer centric focus… Cons: Being virtual means I don't get to attend the social events and other team-oriented activities at Headquarters. It's still nice… Advice to Senior Management: You guys are the real deal! Open and encouraging, innovative and bold. This is the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, great mission. This isn't just another online gaming company or social network

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Castlight Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: For so many years I have worked at companies where sure the technology is great to work on, but the product? Meh. I… Cons: The company is experiencing a lot of growth and is in a somewhat 'adolescent' phase. Processes that once worked no longer work so… Advice to Senior Management: Need to continue to work on sharing status updates both… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Castlight Health.

Worked for Castlight Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Castlight Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Castlight Health CEO Giovanni Colella. All reviews posted anonymously by Castlight Health employees.