Castlight Health

www.castlighthealth.com
  www.castlighthealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Castlight Health

Awesome company to work for in SF

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Castlight Health as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Castlight Health, Inc. is a great company to work for. Its vision, its product, but most importantly its company values are truly what make this company ‘THE’ place to work for! The company fosters this amazing energy and appreciation for ones contribution to its overall success. It appreciates a work life balance which makes you want to work smarter than harder. Not to mention the awesome company events, employee engagement, full stocked organic kitchens, employee studio lounge - Castlight Health, Inc. Best Place to work for!

Cons

I am don’t have any ‘cons’. I have been impressed and greatly appreciative of being a part of such a great company, able to work with such an amazing group of people that truly have a passion for what they do.

98 Other Employee Reviews for Castlight Health (View Most Recent)

Transforming the American Healthcare System

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Castlight Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Castlight employs the smartest and most talented employee base of any company in healthcare. The diversity of experiences in a company such as Castlight is amazing, as it draws the best and brightest from both the healthcare and software industries. As an innovator and market disruptor in the healthcare space, employees feel as though they are part of a greater mission to drive cost and quality transparency and empower consumers with the information needed to make better decisions.

The leadership team is thoroughly invested in its employee base and is completely open and honest about all the positives and negatives that come with working in this space. Their ability and willingness to share nearly all information with all levels of the organization creates a culture that is conducive to serving the transparency market.

Cons

The only potential con for some, but not all, employees is the intensity of the work load. The meteoric rise of Castlight has led to the customer base exceeding the current staff capacity. However, Castlight has ramped up staffing at an accelerated pace to keep up with the needs of its customers.

Stay focused on preserving the culture you have created, and you will continue to attract the best in the industry.

Employer of my dreams!

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Castlight Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Brilliant, well connected, accomplished and approachable senior management. The larger team is comprised of smart, driven, humble, honest and simply inspiring individuals. If you want to be a part of something truly special and work for a well-funded, well-managed, super-focused company that is putting it's heart into revolutionizing health care, then Castlight might just be for you.

Cons

I only wish I had started my career at a company like Castlight sooner! Unfortunately I have worked at enough places to know that Castlight is unique. I would considerate myself very fortunate to have this be the last company on my resume!

As we grow, please help us maintain this very unique and cherished corporate culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Castlight Health