Catacel
www.catacel.com Garrettsville, OH

A hole in the wall with absolutely no idea how to run a business.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Garrettsville, OH

I worked at Catacel full-time for more than a year

ProsCan be considered a good source of a studying lab rather than a company.

Consthe owners are only interested in selling an unproven idea product to large potential buyers and make money that way. No sense of purpose or direction. President of the company is the least professional person I have ever worked for. The Company (if we dare call this a company) is surviving solely on state and federal grants and nothing else. They abuse the grant system by supposedly creating "innovative" products in the fuel cell market but in reality it's a wasteland of grandiose ideas deemed for failure without any true purpose. Pay is horrible, benefits are almost nonexistent, local and offices are in a BARN and very poor management.

Advice to Senior ManagementCatacel will never succeed as long as its key owners don't focus on what needs to done to take a product from being a pet project to a viable commercial project.

There are newer reviews on Catacel.

Worked for Catacel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catacel reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Catacel employees.