Catacel

www.catacel.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Catacel

A hole in the wall with absolutely no idea how to run a business.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Garrettsville, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Garrettsville, OH

I worked at Catacel full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Can be considered a good source of a studying lab rather than a company.

Cons

the owners are only interested in selling an unproven idea product to large potential buyers and make money that way. No sense of purpose or direction. President of the company is the least professional person I have ever worked for. The Company (if we dare call this a company) is surviving solely on state and federal grants and nothing else. They abuse the grant system by supposedly creating "innovative" products in the fuel cell market but in reality it's a wasteland of grandiose ideas deemed for failure without any true purpose. Pay is horrible, benefits are almost nonexistent, local and offices are in a BARN and very poor management.

Catacel will never succeed as long as its key owners don't focus on what needs to done to take a product from being a pet project to a viable commercial project.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Catacel (View Most Recent)

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ravenna, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ravenna, OH

I have been working at Catacel

Pros

Very intelligent people working here with great work ethic. Leadership strives to create and provide programs and opportunities to employees in regard to training, skill-building, recognition, work-life balance, etc.; much more so than you would expect from a small company, much less a larger company. The culture is laid back, but still very professional and forward thinking. Employees are friendly and will always smile and say hello.

Cons

I haven't come across any.

There are newer employer reviews for Catacel