Catalent Pharma
www.catalent.com Somerset, NJ 5000+ Employees

Frustrating

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Catalent Pharma

Prosconvenient to home, I'm a long time employee'from the PCI days the over all face of this company has changed and not always for the better.

ConsManagement has a problem with their ears',THEY JUST DON'T LISTEN. The attitude is my way or the highway, you can be replaced in an instant, so why are we even having this conversation, now get back to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together. You preach team work but,don,t want to be involved in the game. You have good workers with years of experience, find out what's really on their minds.

Nothing Else Around Here

Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Catalent Pharma

Pros: The PTO and salary are satisfactory. Challenging work. Close to… Cons: Management is oblivious to actual workloads of personel. A lot of politics everywhere in the company. A lot of backstabbing within coworkers. No development guidance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid at all cost; look elsewhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Somerset, NJ

I worked at Catalent Pharma

Pros: Catalent does provide a decent health care and dental plan Catalent… Cons: Lack of valid professional feedback: professional feedback is inaccurate and sparse at best. Management takes no interest in the great work employees do;… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the employees instead of politics and superfluous management theory. With all departments understaffed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Catalent Pharma.

Worked for Catalent Pharma? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catalent Pharma reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catalent Pharma CEO John R. Chiminski. All reviews posted anonymously by Catalent Pharma employees.