Catalina Marketing
www.catalinamarketing.com Saint Petersburg, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Catalina in Transition...

I have been working at Catalina Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsTruly visionary CEO in Jamie Egasti. He understands and is excellent in conveying the direction of the company and what we need to do to get there. A solid "people person" and captain of the ship.

ConsHighly disorganized IT department. New CTO brought in many Directors and VPs that created duplicity at the management level. Too many managers with too much say. IT Micromanages to the point of atrophy. Stressful work environment. Value of incumbent staff is disregarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe business and business direction of the company is spot-on. IT morale and performance is a serious issue that can adversely affect this company's ability to deliver in 2013.

Client Service Review

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Catalina Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, the management does care about setting you up for success.… Cons: Not a whole lot of vertical career moves available, there needs to be a better system for people to… Advice to Senior Management: Develop career paths that tier the salary and responsibilities based on experience and performance reviews. The sales career path is developed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Perfect Case Study for What Not to Do...

Operations (Former Employee)

I worked at Catalina Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most Catalina employees are very dedicated and committed individuals. It was refreshing to work alongside such an impressive… Cons: The benefits plan is not competitive in the least. The corporate environment is extremely immature and unprofessional at times. There is certainly a country club… Advice to Senior Management: All management should participate in employee engagement training and develop skills on how to retain top talent. Specific… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Catalina Marketing.

Worked for Catalina Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catalina Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catalina Marketing CEO Jamie Egasti. All reviews posted anonymously by Catalina Marketing employees.