Catalyst Rx

There are newer employer reviews for Catalyst Rx

Great experience

Former Employee - Customer Service Intern in Rockville, MD
Former Employee - Customer Service Intern in Rockville, MD

I worked at Catalyst Rx as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great training and experience with professional medical field and customer service situations.

Cons

Cubical 8-5 every day. A lot of phone time.

More hands-on with interns and employees would probably make them more productive.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Catalyst Rx (View Most Recent)

Way too top heavy...only about numbers and money...call center agents treated like a "sweatshop" employees

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Catalyst Rx

Pros

Benefits - that's it. You trade your sanity for them though.

Cons

During my tenure...10+ years in helping to develop a "sellable" product...the early years were great...but greed set in and those who helped to create a wonderful working environment have all been let go...it's a terrible place to work now. Unorganized, no communication, poor management with no qualifications or skills to do the job. They are never ahead of the game...this company played catch up since day 1 and they have never been able to keep up with the demands of the clients, their infrastructure is completely broken, most don't even have the necessary tools to do their jobs...everyone is in a work around mode. They no longer want people to work well together but have turned a teamwork environment into a shark tank. My job was eliminated after 10 years...but I was plenty qualified for many other job openings...was I offered this? No....it's about money. I was niave...beware. Shady practices keep the money flowing for them...having realized this in the end, I am much better off since it isn't in my chemical make up to lie and avoid issues as they are doing now. It was wearing and tiresome they make your life hell hoping long time employees quit so they do not have to pay out a severance because you were always a good employee with no disciplinary action so they can't fire you. Although I am not with the protesters supporting ":occupy wall street" but Catalyst Rx is the opitimy of why this movement is important to some...they are way too big for their britches now and it;'s a matter of time before a competitor comes and buys them out, though the fatheads at the top are too blinded of what is really happening at the bottom. The turnover is now high...due to the lack of respect for employees...

Since Rick Bates became the CEO your already crumbling company is further going in the toilet...to ignore the customer service that is being provided and how it's being provided is a huge mistake. You many think techs/reps come a dime a dozen but quality loyal people is what you want to be singing your praises. Check your leadership...really check them. There is no corporate culture but utter chaos. There is no communication flowing down to the levels it should, particularly Provider Relations. I hope you all sleep well at night (though by your actions I am sure you really don't care)...because I know without a doubt many employees and their families that have been affected by the poor working environment you all have managed to turn into.

Luke Warm

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Catalyst Rx

Pros

Fast Growing Company with good insight.

Cons

Top Heavy and HR does not do a good job of recognizing inside talent and often brings employees from outside who do not always do a better job.

More middle management, less top managment and less siloed environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Catalyst Rx