Catapult Consultants
www.catapultconsultants.com Arlington, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Catapult Consultants is a great place to get your foot in the door, but only that.

Arlington, VA

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

ProsPeople are always willing to help you out when you ask for it. Management is also understanding when you need time off.

ConsThere is no promotion system, it seems to be based heavily on favoritism. And there is praise and recognition, but no monetary reward system for hard work (only verbal praise).

Advice to Senior ManagementThe CEO should be more engaged with his staff, and senior management need to better contribute to company direction and mission.

Go Elsewhere...Horrible place for anyone with ethics to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Catapult Consultants

Pros: A good environment to meet people young in their career for networking purposes, VERY smart… Cons: The leadership is lacking, lack of organizational structure, good old boys network heavily favored, leadership lacks ability and skill to lead others, opportunities only come… Advice to Senior Management: Dont just reward the employees you like but to instead look at all of the employees to cultivate positive and mentorship like relationships. There is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I love the team environment!

I have been working at Catapult Consultants full-time

Pros: HR is very quick to respond with any issues. If you have any problems, you can be confident… Cons: Not everyone is great with communication all of the time.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Catapult Consultants.

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catapult Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catapult Consultants CEO William Senich. All reviews posted anonymously by Catapult Consultants employees.