Catapult Consultants

www.catapultconsultants.com

Fast growth, poor communication from management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe fast growth means lots of new and different project opportunities that are often available to many of the employees. If an employee works hard and is successful, they are rewarded with their choice of new project opportunities. In general the project managers I've had contact with have great management and people skills and they establish a positive rapport with the team. The COO is a hardworking, very smart guy that appreciates good employees and recognizes motivated employees that produce good, quality results.

ConsCommunication can be very poor and decisions on anything can be very slow from senior management. The back office support (accounting, contracts, HR, etc.) seem disorganized, unfriendly and unresponsive (especially the VP of Finance) to requests from employees. The entire organization of the company is a little unclear as there are several individuals with a great deal of responsibility (including the COO), but little public recognition of the hard work. The CEO seems to have no apparent responsibilty for anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the employees more, become more approachable and improve communication in general. Make the senior management team accountable for their actions and don't reward poor performance just because you personally like someone.

Possibly tone of the worst companies ever?

Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Catapult Consultants

Pros: Senior management is very adept at miscommunication. Somehow they… Cons: in the last few months there have been droves of personnel leaving the company, all… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to listen to your staff and learn how to lead. a young… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Catapult has treated me extremely well and I think it is a great place to work.

I have been working at Catapult Consultants

Pros: Catapult has a very good benefits plan compared to other small companies. Catapult provides great flexibility in work schedules. Catapult continually evaluates employee performance which leads to… Cons: Commuting to headquarters can be difficult depending where you live. As a small… Advice to Senior Management: I think both Tony Fung and Josh Bogart are excellent… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Catapult Consultants.

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!