Catapult Consultants
www.catapultconsultants.com Arlington, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Small company with growing pains.

Consultant III (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Catapult Consultants full-time for more than a year

ProsFlexible teams, when you don't find the answer you are looking for, it is most likely not been asked or created. Subsequently, you have the opportunity to create core business processes for the firm.

ConsYou have the opportunity to create core business processes that should have been in place. There was a divided leadership structure during my time at the firm .. even though there were only about 120 persons on staff at the time, the dysfunction caused by a few senior managers made the firm seem like it was more than 5,000 persons and a matrix of many, many layers, when in actuality there were at best 3 layers.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your consultants and include customer feedback in your management metrics.

Horrible company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Catapult Consultants as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: There are no pros with this company. If there are any,… Cons: Catapult does not stand behind their employees at all, they hang them out to dry without consulting with… Advice to Senior Management: Work with employee, be honest about who you are as a company and before you sign a new employee up… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Start-up Company Growing Painfully ... Not Sure of What They Want to Be

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Catapult Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work ethic of employees. Cons: It's not surprising thatthey are missing a lot of the infrastructure and support they will need to grow to become a larger enterprise. What is… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and create a more open and team centric environment so that your employees will want to share more & better "Best… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Catapult Consultants.

Worked for Catapult Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catapult Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catapult Consultants CEO William Senich. All reviews posted anonymously by Catapult Consultants employees.