Catapult Learning

www.catapultlearning.com

Good teaching experience,but too much paperwork.

Title I Teacher (Current Employee)

ProsI love teaching a variety of small groups. My supervisor is great but she is clearly overworked and under informed. She is great at following up on problems or "chinks" in the system.

ConsTons of paperwork. I have been here for 6 wks and I am still waiting for materials. I finally received a pay check today. I don't make enough for them too assume I will buy all of my consumables and wait for reimbursement.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be a better system for procuring supplies. I should ave been given a box of basics when I wallked into my school. Instead, I am locking my almost empty cabinets everyday while waiting for deliveries.

Terrible employer.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Catapult Learning full-time

Pros: Nothing. This job transformed me from a normally happy and upbeat person to a miserable, underpaid and underutilized drone. Staff were underapreciated,… Cons: First of all, for a company that is making huge profits, full-time employees had to pay an arm and a leg for terrible benefits. … Advice to Senior Management: Stop thinking about profits before your employees- sooner or later the economy will get better and you won't be able to bank on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quality of your teaching does not matter.

Title I Teacher (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Catapult Learning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Small classes. Teaching materials used by the children have improved.… Cons: More interested in student scores than the child's overall improvement. Teachers have to do a lot of "busy work" that is often duplicative. … Advice to Senior Management: Do not base terminations on gossip of coworkers rather than facts. Fairly evaluate teachers rather than using covert surrogates who make decisions based on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Catapult Learning.

Worked for Catapult Learning? Contribute to the Community!