Catapult Learning

www.catapultlearning.com

Was a good place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsIt was a decent place to work before the division I worked for got acquired by KLC. I worked in the corporate office in Baltimore. Once the company was acquired, everyone was laid off.

ConsStressful, promotion potential is zero. Better to come in at a higher level. Management was often not supportive, and had very little influence beyond their level.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are no promotions. Seems like they wanted you to do the work of the higher position at your same pay before the promotion even though your performance merited a promotion.

The staff members that I have worked with are all caring, friendly, professional, and overworked.

Title I Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Catapult Learning part-time

Pros: The scripted lessons are from an excellent standards based program. Teaching small groups is intimate and is always wonderful (if you really want to teach).… Cons: This is based on federal $$$ so there are tons of paperwork. You are "officially working" whatever hours you are actually in front of students,… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear when giving directives. Please explain when there is a "hard deadline" and a soft deadline. In the field of education there are few… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrendous place to work

I have been working at Catapult Learning full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I love working with kids Cons: Catapult management has no understanding, concern or respect for employees and treats all field employees as though they are lazy teenagers who have to be… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating professional employees with college degrees and years of experience… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Catapult Learning.

Worked for Catapult Learning? Contribute to the Community!