Catapult Learning

www.catapultlearning.com

Very bad experience with this terrible company

Teacher (Current Employee) New Orleans, LA

ProsTutoring students when it is possible.

ConsAll supervisors have different ideas about how to treat teachers. If you are not a friend or family member of a supervisor, you have no shot of being respected. Most assistants are related to one another and will make sure no one else fits in because they are very jealous women. Supervisors treat teachers like they are children. The women who work in New Orleans are very clickish and treat others unfairly.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement from New York needs to go to the New Orleans office and rehire new supervisors and start all over. it is a mess. Nothing is consistent. Only if you are a daughter, cousin, or best friend of a supervisor, will you have a chance at working at a good school.
Every school I go to, they complain about this company. No one is satisfied. Lots of conflict between assistant and teacher. I hope that someone will change some things in the management office in New Orleans...

The staff members that I have worked with are all caring, friendly, professional, and overworked.

Title I Teacher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Catapult Learning part-time

Pros: The scripted lessons are from an excellent standards based program. Teaching small groups is intimate and is always wonderful (if you really want to teach).… Cons: This is based on federal $$$ so there are tons of paperwork. You are "officially working" whatever hours you are actually in front of students,… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear when giving directives. Please explain when there is a "hard deadline" and a soft deadline. In the field of education there are few… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrendous place to work

I have been working at Catapult Learning full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I love working with kids Cons: Catapult management has no understanding, concern or respect for employees and treats all field employees as though they are lazy teenagers who have to be… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating professional employees with college degrees and years of experience… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Catapult Learning.

Worked for Catapult Learning? Contribute to the Community!