Decent place to work

Current Employee - Tech  in  Camden, NJ
Current Employee - Tech in Camden, NJ

I have been working at Catapult Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best part about working here is the people. Most of the workers are extremely nice and easy to get along with.

Cons

I wouldn't say there's a lot wrong with the company, except that space is starting to become an issue. Other than that, it's not so bad.

Should probably get bigger space to hold all the forms and other physical materials.

Other Reviews for Catapult Learning

Focused on profits not education, unfair treatment to employees, low pay.

Current Employee - Teacher  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Teacher in Miami, FL

I have been working at Catapult Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

You have the opportunity to help students which results in personal satisfaction. Low pay but at least the pay on time. Some useful trainings.

Cons

The company does not care about education at all they only care about profits. Teacher moral is very low. Management is a disaster. Communication is awful. Advancement opportunities are based on friendship instead of individual performance and preparation. DO NOT FALL FOR THEM LIKE I DID. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

Hire new management! Managers that will be objective and will not bring in their own personal agenda.

Was a good place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Catapult Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

It was a decent place to work before the division I worked for got acquired by KLC. I worked in the corporate office in Baltimore. Once the company was acquired, everyone was laid off.

Cons

Stressful, promotion potential is zero. Better to come in at a higher level. Management was often not supportive, and had very little influence beyond their level.

There are no promotions. Seems like they wanted you to do the work of the higher position at your same pay before the promotion even though your performance merited a promotion.

There are newer employer reviews for Catapult Learning.

Worked for Catapult Learning? Contribute to the Community!