Catapult Systems
www.catapultsystems.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

This is a great place to work and further your career.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsCatapult has many great things going for it. I've worked here for just over six months and have enjoyed every bit of it. This is a privately owned company with no debt. The CEO is a very dynamic outgoing individual which does his absolute best to promote the Catapult culture and work ethic. The people that I work with are not only experienced and the best at what they do, but they all live the company culture of team work and collaboration. I can honestly say that I have not met anyone at this company that I did not like or would not hesitate to put in front of a client.

Catapult also does a very good job of supporting its employees to ensure that they are successful. They provide ongoing training and encourage employees to seek out opportunities to learn and to grow their knowledge within their field, whether that's sales or technical. Their internal support structure also works very well and has been instrumental for me in solving problems and providing the help I have needed to be successful.

One final Pro I want to add is the alignment that Catapult has with Microsoft. Catapult describes itself as "The Microsoft Services Company", and they really are. Catapult is successful because they work so closely with Microsoft in each geography they are in. This has opened doors for me with clients and has provided invaluable support from Microsoft itself in the pursuit of current and future business.

ConsI currently have nothing to add here a con about working at Catapult.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The culture that you have built within the company is, in my opinion, what has made Catapult successful.

Great Place to Work

Managing Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Catapult Systems has top notch people. The model is local people on local projects and that means not a lot of travel. They… Cons: Catapult doesn't have the best internal training, though they are making efforts to change that. Employees are expected to keep on top of technical… Advice to Senior Management: Invest back into the company by improving the internal systems Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love my team and the growth potential of the company!

Senior Lead Consultant (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good team environment. Good community and collaboration amongst the different practice areas. If you are a Microsoft professional, Catapult is the place… Cons: The growth is fun and the company is doing great, but with growth does come challenges. Right… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great team culture and continue our growth - but avoid growing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Catapult Systems.

Worked for Catapult Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Catapult Systems – Why Work for Us?

​​The Microsoft Consulting Company​​ Catapult Systems is a national Microsoft-focused IT consulting company that provides application development, enterprise solutions and infrastructure services. With offices in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catapult Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catapult Systems CEO David Fuess. All reviews posted anonymously by Catapult Systems employees.